I've had a few people ask about the hiring system, so I though I'd go through it step by step to help.
👉🏻 Hires available covering the UK via postal and collection.
1. The first screen you see after clicking the 'HIRE HERE' button on the website.
2. Click the wee person icon and register on the system.
3. Once registered, subscribe to a FREE membership. You may need to confirm a few different times.
4. You must choose only the regular membership. (The wonderful wovens is for my wrap course members)
5. Then click the four lines at the top to open and view the slings for hire. They are all sorted into categories to make it easier.
6. Choose the day you want your hire TO START, this cannot be the day you are doing the booking unless you have already collected from me. Allow at least 2/3 days for posting.
7. Add your hire to basket, you can choose as many hires as you like, but need to be done one at a time.
8. Choose collection or delivery if it needs posted, then click reserve. You don't check out the item, that's my part once the item has left me.
🚩If you choose collection please then message me to arrange a suitable time/date. If I add my actual availability it restricts the way you can hire so I have it open at all times. The 'time' you choose is not accurate.
9. Go back to your account page to see the total amount you need to add to pay for your hire. Add your funds securely done via card/PayPal ect.
10. Check your confirmation email and wait for your hire to arrive and enjoy.
Any questions please ask below but hopefully this has made it clearer.